Capri & Pompeii Tour from Naples
The Capri & Pompeii Tour from Naples is a truly fantastic trip that visits two of the most famous sites in the Campania region.
Following a scenic drive from Naples, you will reach Capri by hydrofoil and stop in the famous piazzetta, the nickname of the small square Umberto I, which is one of the landmarks of the island. From here, you'll walk along the narrow streets of Capri, famous for Italian fashion brands and local craft shops. Visit the Belvedere of Augustus’ Gardens where you can take in the panoramic views of Mt. Solaro, via Krupp, and the famous Faraglioni, the icon of Capri.
After free time for a lunch, you will return to the Naples port where a driver will take you to the Pompeii archeological excavations. In Pompeii, you'll discover all of the landmarks of the ruins which represent the social life of this ancient Roman city, including the thermal baths, the frescos of the Lupanare, the Macellum and the Basilica.
Rates - including tax
Child - Free
(Ages 4 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
Please Note: Departure time shown is for booking purposes only, and reflects the earliest possible pick-up time. Pick-ups operate from 6:35 am to 8:30 am, depending on location. You will be given an exact departure time when you receive your E-Ticket.
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Minimum 2 persons required to operate. Pompeii admission fees not included (15 EUR per person, subject to change). Tour includes complimentary pick-up & drop-off at designated locations in Naples. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
The "Your Safety First” program includes:
- Meeting points respecting minimum safety distances, equipped with sanitizing gel.
- Group vehicles (coaches, minivans, cars, etc) undergo certified disinfection before each trip. Tour operators can provide a video proving this each time a customer requires it.
- Before accessing the vehicles, participants are invited to disinfect their hands with alcohol-based gel. Each customer is given a protective ffp1 mask.
- Some activities (consumption of food or beverages seated indoors, at museums of other places of culture or exhibitions) may only be available with certification of vaccination, proof of recovery from COVID-19 or proof of a negative swab test no more than 48 hours before the activity.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Archeoguide or Audioguide
- Hydrofoil tickets
- Augustus Gardens admission
- Pompeii admission fees (15 EUR per person, subject to change)
- Optional shopping expenses
- Optional gratuities
What to Wear
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; please be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour runs rain or shine; please monitor the weather and dress appropriately.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate.
- Children ages 4 and under complimentary (no tickets included).
- Times and itineraries are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, inclimate weather conditions, etc.
4 Days Minimum Advance Booking Required. Pompeii admission fees not included (15 EUR per person, subject to change). Tour includes complimentary pick-up & drop-off at designated locations in Naples. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.